Friday, August 20, 2010

K1 Violet


My last day today. That was fast. 

I'm gonna miss those kiddos lots. No matter how naughty they are, no matter how much they don't want to do their work, they are just adorable. 

I'll miss...

 Told her to open her eyes big big and voila!

Charisse, even if she doesn't talk much, she shows affection by clinging onto my leg like a lil' puppy and laughs the hardest and loudest.

Nayo, the prettiest princess of the class who poses excessively for the camera.

Eve, who does such odd acts and sounds and wishes me "Goodbye miss Alynette" loudly before getting into the car. Demands i call her Eevee eevee

Bastien, handsome lil' boy who is cheery and has lil' eyes which closes when he smiles.

Koh li sheng, the earliest to class and helps his friends, even to wash hands.

Sarah, sweet girl who takes time to talk about stuff and thanked me again and again for her birthday present

Soong Wenn, always the last to arrive to class and has her own high pitched voice.

Andrew Rahul, randomly holds my hand and the only boy who asked me to lift him up high. 

Joo Shen, too quick for me to get his attention unless to sharpen his colour pencils.

Neisha, the 'big sister' in the class and behaves in a proper manner.

Melissa, the popular, fair-skinned, self-composed and dominant one in future. 

Shu li, cute and chubby. Her face goes with her pretty hats. 

Yi yi, the girl who smiles lots with her 2 bunny teeth missing.

Jeremy, quiet, slow and prevents eye contact. The boy who would rather write the letter again to make it look nicer.

Tze Ray, who eats breakfast in the car every morning and can be a bit of a bully.

Alden, gentle, mature and intelligent boy who greets me every morning.

Adrienne, the girl with the bright red strawberry bag.

Joshua, the most difficult but sociable.  

Ms. Serene, the teacher i helped and spoke Cantonese with. 




I wish i could have video recorded the scene of today when i got sweaty hugs from them. Wasn't the best goodbye as it was still during school hours but i'm glad i got the time to snap a few pictures. Thank God for the opportunity. I miss all of them already. Of all the days i've been there, today was the day i got to play and make noise with them the most. 

No comments: