Monday, August 2, 2010

MyPride website : *utter a short,desperate prayer*, "Subjects Grade" *click*

Results results results. 

My heart pounds, everytime. 

So....i did well in one and badly in the other. Pretty much expected grade for Human Personality but i thank God that it's a transferable grade. Nope, it doesn't look good though. My second psych paper i've done badly in. And i expected the worst for both. Sighs. I remember sitting there in the exam hall reading the question over and over, wondering what kind of answer she wanted. I crapped the essay and structural question section with whatever i could force outta me. I know it's a bad feeling but i felt pretty 'relieved' when my friends said it was tough. Terrible me. What i studied were more to facts because there was so much that needed to be covered and she popped such a subjective question. Can't say i'm disappointed cos her questions for mid terms were also a torture. Oh well....i'm glad it's over and done. Happy for my interactive psych grade. *smiles* 

No comments: