Saturday, August 14, 2010

At the eleventh hour...

Just like that. A call and worry sets in. 

God is unpredictable...not that i don't know that. =) He works even at the eleventh hour. 

I got frustrated. He didn't tell me straight, i didn't get any form of clear assurance. Even when i woke up early.....nothing. In a way, it seemed like it was all human decision. But maybe God meant it to be that way? I DON'T KNOW.

But i thank God anyways. DUH! It went well..grateful for all the prayers and words of encouragement. Truly am. I had a great, fun team and thank God they WOKE UP IN TIME! Appreciate their efforts and prayers..awesome people..hahaha. Should be all snoring by now. I'm up cos i just watched Prince of Persia at home. hehehe.

*exhales* It felt great. The only thing that wasn't comfortable about the outdoor setting was the morning sun. I've never lead worship and face the sky before, get the chance to sing in the open..mmm..everything went smooth...even with the scary last minute change of songs, the music was great. Just two guitarists could do that much. I'm soo grateful. Told Pris to back up last min and she managed to join practice and was a great support up there..phew.

Thanks sooo much all you people!!!! you know who you are!!!!! Doing worship like that was a big challenge for me. I enjoyed it, yes. haha. When God provides, it just seemed like it went pass with no 'stuck' moments. 

I'm so glad. And for SMSS, so proud of the SMALL school that made a difference!!! Always did... =)

Yup, i'm tired from such a long day. Goodnight saturday!!! 





No comments: