Monday, October 12, 2009

What's a 'good' marriage??


"Fireproof doesn't mean the fire won't come"

This is the awesome-mest movie that reminds me of 'A walk to remember' (the adult version)...not just cause its a CHRISTIAN movie but it really is good. I learnt a whole lot of values, good lines too...like there's a part where a guy was talking about salt and pepper being sooo different, different appearance, taste and all..but they're always put together...pretty cool.
Also, after reading a book awhile ago mainly about firemen, watching this movie made me recall about it and wow, just awesome lah..

After the movie, it got me thinking....what else would i put on my list of 'My future....husband'??hahaha....sounds odd since im only 18 man...haha...

Not only that....the second thing that came to mind was, 'What makes children and unmarried people KNOW what a good marriage is?'. It's not like they can speak from experience but somehow when we watch movies of hear stories we say things like "yea, that's a really good husband" or "in future, i want that to happen to me too" or "*sighs* why can't most couples be that way?". How are people who are not married know what a good one is?? kinda weird when i thought about it..hehe...

Well, i kinda told myself "Noo, no virtual lists of my future guy wei"..just incase Something goes wrong...hahaha...

Oh well...what a post this is...hahaha

No comments: