Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blogging again?

Not studying? > supposed to
Bored? > nah just distracted
So stop now? > nope, i just read my notes and i'm afraid i twisted everything
Sleep then?> hmm...soon..feel guilty....sooo guilty...my body has lack of sleep and exercise and there's more to come

I read and read moral studies notes. I turn to my notebook and felt a jump within me when i saw the word 'totalitarian' and i think "sigh i have political science quiz this thurs, and english presentation and english quiz"...*pengsan*..

Lynette ah Lynette.....why la? why last minute? Journal for psych and seminar isn't that far away...so is moral studies presentation and english assignment and moral studies assignment which involves visitation to special home and interview and papers to doooo....................O God, is this normal?? yes??....*exhale*

My mind's been disturbed these past few days and i can't seem to concentrate fully while studying....i hope it's just a passing grey cloud...

Another issue....PROM.
Do i go for it?? Ange and Nadira have been begging me and i know i need to go because i need to go but i don't know if it's worth going...i think i should...table's been booked...sigh. What am i to do? raise funds for myself???????? aww man....never thought i would have to actually Consider going for prom...oh well...


No comments: