Thursday, October 22, 2009

Give in to temptation when it involves sugar and cream!!!

Went grocery shopping with mum last week and i grabbed a can of peaches!!! loooove peaches!!
So anyway, i also grabbed a tub...okay TWO tubs of ice cream.

Yesterday, i went into the kitchen to search for dessert. Grandma and mum were talking about how sweet and crunchy the apple was so i chopped some and added them into my bowl of ice cream, together with peaches and kiwi (mum made me)..hehe...then i walked out of the kitchen, past the area where my dad was watching TV and started picking which fruits to eat first. Then dad faced me and said "eat eat....fat la fat"..hahahaha...i knew something was coming..then i showed him my bowl of ice cream with lotsa fruits in it! but oh well...i just grinned and kept eating my awesome dessert while laughing within me as the phrase kept repeating in my head...haha
When my dad was served his bowl,

Dad:Eh, daddy don't want..(maid walks away with bowl)...you know, sugar is the most can.....
((I cut him off))
Me:it's almond and something

Dad: oh, almond ah? ok ok (accepts the bowl)

hahaha....my dad and nuts...

At the end of the day, we watched an Australian movie on the Australian channel and i went to study..

So how did my day go today? Maths was alright...political science quiz, well i guess i did fairly well since it was MCQs. English.....whoa i didnt expect the quiz to be NINE pages!!!! oh tuesday, we did an exercise of what we were to expect for the quiz and it turned out to be many pages...sick, truly sick of topic sentences and paraphrasing already....haha...
And there goes.......dragged my presentation for ANOTHER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think my full *umph* for the topic had died already..sobs....

And yes i have decided to go for prom. Dateline is tomorrow. Have to talk to mum about it tonight on where the money is gonna come from...thought of saving for certain things i've been wanting to get but...i guess i gotta sacrifice and be patient....hmmm

No comments: