Thursday, October 29, 2009

A great week of college

God is my Provider. It's so odd. Turned out, i only needed to take the bus ONCE this week!!! and i had a great time before too. On Monday, i tagged along with some friends to give Victor another birthday makan. Just nice since i had only one class. On tuesday, met Jessie in college! the event she mentioned few weeks ago. Usually i have a friend who gives me a lift but he couldn't today so Jessie did!! yays!! Wednesday, it rained...bad..=( didn't like the rain especially when it added to the bus ride i dread to take most of the time. Victor sent me home then...i'm terrible...friends sending me home when i have my license already. Today, during the day i realized my sim card became inactive because of the uth club switch thing..crap..wouldn't be able to call my dad or recieve any for that matter..with a guilty feeling i asked Jess to drop me off at the lrt on the way back. So i stayed there, studied psych for quiz tomorrow and watch students pose for the camera. It was crazy crazy hectic today. For the past 2 days, there were quiet and noisy sessions but today it was as if there were no classes during the day man. noise noise noise. People had to scream and laugh So loud that i could hear them even when i had my earphones on. *exchange stares with Jess*. haha. Then i got to see how her friend did the editing and designs for the shots. This is my conclusion :
PHOTOSHOP IS AWESOME-NESS
AND
I WILL LEARN HOW TO USE IT ONE DAY.
I WILL. I WILL.

Soooo cool and how amazing it is that clicking and colouring can fix things up perfectly!! Fuh!!!

Okay okay so anyway, as usual, last day is the craziest. And there was only ONE DESIGNER! siao ah????!!!!! goodness. She had to swing her wrist around due to holding the mouse and fingers on keyboard for hours and her neck was hurting. Poor thing. And now that i'm home blogging, she has many many more faces to deal with..all to be done by tomorrow at her workplace. *exhale*
We left college at about 6.20pm...and it started to drizzle. I took a light nap in the car and again, some one sent me home. I feel horrible-terrible-vegetable. I'm glad God provided for me. Not so much the transport, but good friends who didn't grumble out Loud about sending me home. yup. =)
And so, i came home with 3 posters. Didn't do the notebook because i didn't really like writing notes on lines much and it's A4, don't think i wanna carry that around getting doggy-ears. hehe. Got Jessie to pose with me on Wednesday...and there Had to be people i know walk past. lalala. oh well. No regrets. It was fun yet hard to give a proper pose. Camera man was like
"chin up abit, no no down...side, eh not too much, ok ok"
"like that like that...ok?"
"smile, don't smile....smile abit, abit more"
"smile with teeth now"
"now action wan, show the face"





haha..fun...yet tiring...and he doesn't actually count 1,2,3 so i blinked twice when he clicked and my friend and i were trying to hol our smiles till it kinda felt, unanatural already. But it was fun..=)

Yay! tomorrow is friday!!!! then it's weekends...*deep breaths*

No comments: