Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stress for the week is ending

My internet is Back!!! yes!!!!

okay so my crazy week is ending. Except i have to study for Psych mid-term next week but it doesn't require my stress and worry. phew.
Maths quiz went alright but i know i take too much time. I tembak two MCQs. And it was weird i got a negative number for a profit...hmmm cham la sure wrong already. oh well. I'm glad i managed to do most of them without cracking my head so much. Political science quiz was lousy today. Was doing the first few and "eh, these weren't in the notes...aww man".
During english, when my lecturer asked me to do my presentation, i actually told him i wouldn't. haha. Well i knew i wanted to do it up a lil' more. Until i got my internet, my slides were just plain words..borriiiiing. hehe. Lecturer bla bla he usual stuff...another student couldn't present because his powerpoint didn't work when he tried and the lecturer said "cannot work, then brain also cannot work ah?"...ouch....it's his way of speaking...later in the lift the guys were releasing 'words' to express...hmm

So i got home about 3pm and started on my assignment...took my sweet sweet time. Quite. Thank God my mind is working today. I hope it turns out alright. I know i regret taking this subject but there's nothing i can do but just go along with it though i always feel i don't belong in class when i'm there. Then, God provides a nice person to sit next to me sometimes...she explains what i don't know and talks to me freely. I guess i still come out alive after each class. =)

Well.....i am gonna smile all i want tomorrow. No more sudden stress, Cf to look forward to, meeting with Jas and Manda maybe, and for a great weekend apart from studying psych.

*deep breaths* i can do this. Just a lil' more. God, thank you...

1 comment:

Victor said...

thats the way!!!keep looking forward...even in political science....you can do it!!!