Thursday, October 15, 2009

A breather for me...

*inhale*






*Exhale*


Today i finally get to sit down and rest abit..play games and ps2??haha...

Well, i didn't get to do my presentation today...not cool...dragging it to another week...man i wanna get it over with. The reason i didn't get to wasn't just because i wore flops. Lecturer told me in a lazy tone that i couldn't because of the flops but no one else was picked to do theirs so i guess he just wanted to let us out early...hehe

During political science, fuh...my first time i'm actually Voicing out what I WANT TO SAY. for once lah. We were discussing about feminism and what it is and viewing it in terms of social, economic and one more i can't remember. BUT, we went on and on about girls and guys and their 'roles' they were 'supposed' to do that cause all the hevoc and debate. haha. Lecturer brought up saying that religion was one of the main issues that contributes to gender issues. Then, he turned to me and said "huh? correct anot?" *huh?what?me?since when you bother asking me?*..i was in shock for a second and said yes. I remembered something from moral studies and brought it up. A friend of mine confirmed it and phew! that was close.
So anyway, we shifted to a long, noisy debate about gender roles and why divorce happens and all. And i decided to throw my view since it was soo hot and i couldn't help but say it. What satisfaction to throw words around like that in the class of the DEAN of ADP...hahahaha...at least this time, i didn't feel bored and sleepy...it was a nice warm up for my presentation later. (just that i found out later i didn't get to)

Yay! tomorrow is friday!!!! will be playing the keys for cf (i hope i will get used to this) and after that mum's gonna take me get my face done since i've been sleeping late and all, its in a terrible condition(haha no no not plastic surgery) and my hair trimmed. Friday would be good. Though i have quizzes next week i really need to sit and breathe abit...been sleeping so late this week i actually had a thougt "this is normal time"...tsk tsk tsk...i'm not want-ing to be panda-ing more...

Hoping for a great weekend....

(still trying to wonder where my dance attire went to and it's my turn this sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) grrrr

No comments: