Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tangible Blessing! #2

My heart skipped a beat when....
I got super good results for winnee's class test. After having been and still celebrating my last unexpected achievement, God gave me another.

Crazy stuff. It was so unexpected as I changed a few of my answers (which usually means bad news). SO unexpected. *grins*. When our papers were returned today, I prepared myself, begging God to help me deal with my marks no matter what.

And. Oh my goosshhh. If I weren't in class I would have squealed and jumped up and hug my imaginary friend. hehe. The feeling in me was like bubbles of euphoria bursting! Not like I know how euphoria feels but yeah...such an unexplainable feeling.

(God, you are truly amazing. You have shown me twice this sem that no matter how tough my subjects are getting, that it is not impossible for me to produce good results. Thank you so much. I have no words to express my feeling but you know how it is right?) *WIDE SMILE*

No comments: