Thursday, April 21, 2011

21st April

We finished the dance! Not the whole song though since we were only supposed to learn the 1st stanza. But I guess that's enough for now. 1 min and 30 secs of dance didn't feel that short.

Next week is video recording session. I hope I'll do it well. If not, super embarrassing man. hahaha.

Hello lil' brusies once again. The worst part of having em is forgetting its there and once pressure is put, there's the few seconds of recovery from pain. Oh, the receptors.

hmmm. So the dance for cell is postponed to june, which definitely is a good thing since I have more time during the hols to concentrate on Mother's Day.
This weekend will be exciting and tiring. Uth rally, I hope that'll turn out awesome and for Sunrise Service, oh God help us with the dance. I haven't felt so unprepared for a presentation. *fingers crossed*

Ju li's paper is tomorrow! *deep breaths*


*lies in bed and sings* "My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room...."

No comments: