Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rant for the day

What a day. Did some stats with warren and sue. Anxiety fills me not knowing what to expect from winnee's paper. *deep breaths*

Didn't really contribute much for the 'Easter' exhibition set up. Wasn't seeing the situation how everyone else was, sadly. Plus, I didn't handle my work well. I assumed certain things would go well but I guess it didn't and I feel really bad for it. sigh. Right now I'm just so tired. Could fall asleep anywhere. Even right now. But there's so much left to do. Things to fix, pages to study, plans to execute. Even missed the prayer meet tonight for the rally because my mind just isn't settled. It's a good thing I didn't have dance class tonight. Oh God, sometimes I just wish I wasn't so weak and tired when I have so much undone. I feel terrible to those around me for not carrying out my part well and not accomplishing much within the given time as Steve said, 'to Redeem the time'. God, help me. And please let tomorrow and friday go smoothly. I AM SO TIRED.

No comments: