Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boargames session! #1

I woke up to a breezy and cool morning. mmmmm.

Yesterday was fun. Another meet up with Victor, Jas, and Manda. Su had her own holiday and Jane joined us for the first time! We spent hours on boardgames, messing with your friendships. hahaha. I think game masters and creators are just out there to bring whoever down, friend and foe. I usually stick to pictionary and cranium to be safe. haha.

Since it was raining heavily outside and we were the only ones in the shop, we had a great time of laughter and noise. Oh it was a good release of 'I'm not sure of what'. I learnt 3 new games today! We played Niagara, Apples to apples (which wasn't my type of game) and ended with a super awesome and noisy game of Saboteur. There I was sitting among friends who had to lie, try to convince another that she/he wasn't lying and accusing. Saboteur was hilarious. All the poker and naive faces.

I see purple gems!!!






Conclusion : We are going back again! woo hoo!

No comments: