Saturday, April 23, 2011

ALIVE @ the Park



Muddy feet in flip flops! Is one thing I'll remember.

After sitting for a paper I wasn't at all satisfied with, I felt uncomfortable that I had to be involved in leading people into a time of worship later. Then, 1 Thessalonians 5:18 popped into mind as I sat there in the exam hall waiting to exit. My confidence still wasn't there. Kept thinking about my paper and I wondered how I could just have a shift of thought at this time. The thunderstorm didn't help at all. It was pouring so bad that the sound check couldn't be done as people were trying to sort out the electronics and scooping out as much water they can from the ground. What a mess.
Looking back at the whole event, everything went well. The instruments had no problems, the lights were Awesome and people still turned up for the rally. Pastors were there to give their support and yes, I did, "Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
I'm not sure if I was just being ignorant to what happened in the afternoon, or I was just to busy to think about it. But I'm glad I had something to distract me right after the exam. Yes, I am still worried about it now but there's nothing I can do about it but to accept my results. And well....to remember God in whatever happens.

No comments: