Sunday, December 12, 2010

When I decided to be brave...

Oh man was that tough. Bringing up the subject was one thing. Thinking of points to 'rebut' was another. I did spend time thinking through the 'points' to say and how to say it. 

I made green tea. Sipped my drink and wrote stuff on my notebook to help me distract myself when the conversation gets too stiff. 

Well.....they asked for time and i agreed. So that's that. I just hope it'll be a yes. After giving it my all for that hour, holding back water from my eyes and speaking as MATURE and responsible as i can. It's about time I asked about the reasons and validity of their answers. And it felt pretty good. Dad was 'pleased' for me doing it. My heart wanted to melt (though he was just messing with his phone the whole time, which was good for me). heh.

God, thank you for setting the right mood. Everything about today went well. I'm glad i became a Lil' stronger. Though now it feels like nothing's changed, I'm sure there was at least a lil' bit of difference. 

*deep breaths* 

 

No comments: