Saturday, December 25, 2010

Snowflakes!!!



This christmas has been much about snowflakes. My present deco, card deco, christmas tree ornaments and present wrappers and many others. And they're all pretty. No two snowflakes are the same eh?

Amazing.

Even as this year wasn't as Chrismassy due to exams finishing late which didn't give me much time to go christmas shopping and enjoy the days before christmas in a RELAXING way. So much preparation had to be done and I didn't get to make the ultimate christmas cards that I pictured in my head. Was pretty frustrating. Ended up punching paper shapes and getting fingers sticky, which at the end of the day looked like some card anyone can get off the shelf at shopping malls. Actually, there are better ones there. haha. Oh well. I tried. There's always next year!

Things never happen the same way twice, as Aslan says. And so, it was a different christmas this year. I don't usually celebrate christmas with anyone other than my church friends and family. Victor, Shok Chen and Pei Chern came last year and though I didn't really get to spend time with them after, it was the first. This year, Jas and James celebrated christmas eve with me! Okay there wasn't a super cool party after but it was different and I enjoyed the time spent (sorry James I totally forgot about the time, hope you didn't get into trouble). I feel loved!!! Manda and Esther, next time yes? we'll meet up soon!! I miss everyone coming togetherrrr...

Dance was fun. Dancing as a present was the happiest and smiley-est dance I've EVER done! (though the making of it was tedious). Woohoo! Apart from acting super kiddy, jaw stretching and dancing like no one's looking, it was pretty fun. hahaha! The last dance felt like it lasted for just a minute. I knew I didn't stretch as much as I was supposed to for certain parts..everything just happened so fast. Usually 3 rounds of it would hardly make me pant but the once on stage got me sweating. Maybe it was the adrenaline rush, or the lights??haha. First time in black tights too, but i guess when I'm on stage, there's no going back to the whole self-conscious thing. heh. But i had fun. The ending went well, no imbalance pose!! God, thank you! I'm already excited for the next one!

I'm glad everything went well...except for certain parts when the music was cut off and Stephen almost missed his singing climax. I hope everyone had a good night.


Surprise! I had sweet presents from friends I've never gotten before. I guess it's because I got more involved in uth this year =). Jon Ngin, Jon Roberts, Lionel, Abi, Ai Vee. Thank you!!!! (I didn't prepare enough cards. Shucks.) Awesome lil' gifts. I got NERDS! candy of my own! hahaha. Yes, I am very happy with that.

I got home past 12 after A&W and not ordering anything. lalala. Roads were Scarily empty. Then, the house was empty which was pretty saddening. Parents still weren't back so I thought I wouldn't get to go to Chat's place this year. About 1.25am, I reminded them that my siblings were there so mum and I went to pick them up but ended up staying there for awhile with a few who were still there. A few kiddos under 12 were wide awake and enjoying themselves. A huge bottle of sparkling juice was popped and we drank merrily. =) The baby grand piano was producing nice music too.

So what did I do?? grab a few pieces of lamb and turkey and some pizza. While standing and eating, Chat messed with my unique dress, tying it in all sorts of ways whether reasonable or not. At the end of they day, I left the house in a tube dress after arriving with a halter. So fun so fun. Me likey my dressy.


3am!!! Home. Was so tired but I had to get all that make up off my face. Ash and I messed with the camera for abit before going under the covers at 3.30 and replayed everything about the special night I had.

The 3am look.



I was in such a deep sleep until 11am+ today! Thank God, no headaches. Washed up, felt somewhat confident in a purple spaghetti top with a scarf and went to friend's place for popiah! YUM! Snapped shots with the aweshomme camera too.

Then Joshua called and said he left something in my post box. I could hardly wait!

Got home and sat down and realized I haven't checked it so I ran outside and found a thin piece of paper with my name on it. Now I hardly get stuff in the mail so I was like the most excited lil' gurl who got a cotton candy for christmas! Sat down, opened it....and.....laughed and laughed. After receiving a penguin card for my birthday, penguin postcard when he came back the last time, I was expecting something penguin-ish too but I would never have guessed this 'motion' penguin picture ruler thing!!! The penguins in the picture were waddling whenever I tilted it up and down. Seriously funny!!!!! Tis be the last present from Josh, from Aus and it is just sooooo cute!!!! hahaha..I'm still playing with it. I shall record a video. It's motioned penguins!



No comments: