Friday, December 17, 2010

What to do first what to do first??!!!!!

I have 2 weeks of break before a crazy semester. ONLY TWO. After a lousy paper today.

No big happening celebration for the end of exams but i did enjoy my day! It started off with making an effort to dressing up a lil'. Then, taking a 20 min nap before my paper felt really good. After our paper, Warren came over because we were going to do Something since we are FREEEE! finally.

So we followed James to get his super awesome, exciting, aweshome new toy!!!! It wasn't entirely my fault we didn't find the shop sooner. Just partly. So yes, such joy. haha. Bet he's going to meddle with it for hours when he gets home.

Bentley Music store was amazing!! See, once again....friends bring me to interesting places. I would love to try everything in there, if only I could. Saw this wooden-Purple-painted electric guitar that cost RM9,990. Well, at least i got to touch it. =) I should get a boyfriend who owns a music store!!!! muahahahaha.

So yes, I feel happy, bummy without guilt, and I can watch movies, go out and read books! well not much in 2 weeks though. Oh well. I feel so smiley. The cool weather is reinforcing this feeling. mmmmm...

Wokay! I'm off to plan my present deco (with No help of those 2 today), watch movies and pick my book for this 2 weeks. And of course, fix my circadian rhythm.

No comments: