Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Christmas Candlelight"

My first time at KL PAC. (Yes thank God for awesome friends). Black walls with colourful chairs! I like.

So anyway, glad I managed to enjoy it considering I woke up feeling terrible and staying home so much.

We had good seats so I managed to see everything clearly...and i spotted 2 harps!! oh so beautiful...the performance was pretty well done. Nice flow of music and awesome soprano singers. Power. There were these two boys who sang a duet, Whoa my goodness they were amazing. (talk about Justin Bieber, now I feel kinda sorry for him that everyone makes fun of his 'unbroken' voice). I guess the cute chubby indian guy Looked fine as he sang but something about the skinny chinese boy with that voice surprised me. haha.

Considering I went to a music store yesterday, I paid closer attention to the instruments. Seeing the lady nodding her head to follow the timing before she clangs her cymbals, the guy coming in at random times with the tambourine, trying to differentiate the sound of the flute and clarinet, fingers on the string instruments and watching with wonder how the girl aims for the harp strings. Sometimes my eyes look all over the place instead of sitting back, relaxing and listening.

I felt pretty inspired tonight. =)

No comments: