Saturday, November 20, 2010

She now drives!!!!

It's the second time Lydia and I are having dim sum for breakfast at the same place for our catching up session. 

After a long day and lack of sleep I wake up to another busy day. Which starts with this friend of mine, giving me encouragement for everything. 

One of the many things i got from her today : "....The only thing or part of you that will hurt, is your Pride". I wondered for awhile, it sounded like pride was a separate part of me. Like it's my pride hurting and not the entire me. Just something that got me today. 

We spent 2 hours talking and sharing and drinking down cup after cup of Jasmine tea. It's such an interesting and comforting feeling. Feels like as if she might be who i might be in future. Sounds freaky eh? But it's somewhat sensible. Things that i go or went through and finding it hard to explain, she understands and explains it in simple language which matches the feelings i had or have. What a substantial conversation we had. About church, psychology, youth, self-esteem, dance, intimidation, church speakers and whatever else under the sun.  

No comments: