Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday morning's fun

For once i got to spend time playing with the kiddos at kindergarten. It's the last week of school and so there's nothing much left for me to do and most of them are just finishing their last few pages of their workbooks. Played slapping hand games and told stories. Typical princess stories, where the prince slays the dragon. haha. As always, time flies when you're having fun. The teacher didn't realize we went overtime and had to rush snack period. awwww. 

We went to the playground today!! managed to catch pretty good pictures with good lighting. The sun was up up up! One of the girls zoomed down the slide, jumped off after and shouted "My bum bum is on fire!!" Soon after, one by one they all started saying it. Running around with their hands on their bums.

I enjoyed my time at kindi today. And i found out they have Children's day this Friday. Woohoo! I plan to skip my boring class and go for fun. =)

The rest of my day was not cool. Talk about my speech on Murphy's Law today. The thought of it was annoyingly lingering in my head. My throat wasn't feeling any better (curse those fried sausages!! gah!!). Dad's spicy acar and paprika chicken wasn't helping. All because of friend sausages. Tsk.  

No comments: