Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy day!

It's Su Yi's and Charity's birthday!!!! and the day for prom dress shopping!!! 

What a day. Though i DIDN'T get my dress, i had fun climbing up many different looking(after so many, you just take notice) flights of stairs, had 'pink day' BR ice-cream for the first time, time with friends and exercise.  

Manda's new hairstyle!!! Didn't take pictures of the ice cream. Too caught up in eating it.

Bangsar lunch hour traffic is scary. Crossing roads with cars from different lanes is scary. How i parked today was scary *phew!*.

I should have taken pictures of the stairs we climbed today. Interesting, boring, happy, yucky and normal. haha. Jasmine did the bell ringing for every boutique we went to. Amanda popped in and out of the fitting room to amuse me. When Warren, Marivin and James joined us, they just made the atmosphere louder. Okay they provided entertainment anyways. 

So yeah, i didn't get a dress. Didn't even shortlist any. Most of them were too 'over the top', too bodily tight that i actually had to walk like a penguin, over budget and mainly tube dresses. It was fun trying stuff i would never have thought of wearing (that's the fun of window shopping!!!). And it's my first time walking all over that area. For a dress. heh. 

I need to do more searching. Not satisfied. I got home and tried to think of people who would go on this adventure with me, but i couldn't think of anyone. Jas and Manda did an awesome job today but it was tiring too, especially right after their exams. I've already asked too much of them. And so i thought and thought...there just wasn't anyone coming to mind. Quite sad eh? hehe. Can't ask my mum cos there'll be a lot of walking and running here and there. 

Finally(while watching Chinese drama), i decided on the girl next to me. YES, I am pulling my sister along with me. Hopefully, with the green light from mummy. Just needed someone who would 'tolerate' or be patient with me throughout. hehe. Well, she was smart enough to ask for her side of the deal. Oh well. At least i get someone to tag along without complaining. Even if she does, i can bully her. haha. The joy of having a younger sister.  Thank You Jesus!!! *smiles*

No comments: