Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday!!!

I have danced...three sundays in a row...aiyoo...lack of sleep haha..
The speaker was really good..American..psychologist too..woo!...what he said left thoughts in my head...it stayed there for awhile for me to think about it...which is really true...when people do something different from others these days, we tend to judge them or attribute their ways externally...just because its not the norm of how things ARE. Words like:
"hey man what are you doing?? that's not how we do it these days!"
"whoa i'll support you in whatever you do but are you sure you want to do this?"
"ermm...i think you shouldn't do that..let other people do it, why you?"
"oh come on, don't be such a show off and try to take all the attention"

yea....was like...wow he's really right..hmm

So,after church, followed parents for lunch with friends and read my super thick book given to me as a present which i plan to finish during the hols.

At 4pm, i picked up my siblings from church. Again today, "a chance to serve&give and yet not to have a huge commitment to the whole thing" . It's a joy to do...inside i think i do have it =)..

About 5pm, friend called and said "hey i'm outside your house now already". Caused me to run up and down to go for impromptu sports. haha. okay. Anyway it was good since family was going out to watch Transformers (which i havent..till tomorrow haha)..so yea at least i had something to do...yay!! Played frisbee....woo my friend threw really well! bruised my finger a lil' but it was worth it haha...fun fun...since i can't play volleyball for nuts..lalala

wooo!!! i finally am gonna watch transformers tomorrow!!! hehehe...syok syok...haha

oh before i sleep, i shall read my book....really in suspence...haha..nitess

No comments: