Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fuh!!!

I was behind the wheels of the X-Trail today!!!! was only the drive to church but i had a feel of it..it was WOW. Really regret of missing the chance for the Prado. Both my parents didn't think about it earlier. Dad said that had a lot of power compared to the X-Trail which was really light. sighs. I wish i had the chance...man...

Today i felt pretty ill..i sneezed quite a bit yesterday due to the terrible irritation of the haze. Today, i woke up with a painful throat and a bit of a cough. Was drinking lots of water during church.

I helped mum make dinner today. Pasta!!! yummy!!! hehe...oh i had to touch raw onions and the juice...eeuuuwww...well i think that's not as bad as garlic la..ugh! haha...i cried a lil'...couldn't breathe...my goodness..
So yea, frying beef...stir stir...haha...
Dinner was awesome!!!!

No comments: