Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reading reading reading

Oh yes that's what i have been doing for the past many many days.....instead of doing house chores...sighs.
Really moves you!!!!

I have decided to finish this 600+ pages book i got for my birthday during my long break...before i knew it, the book was awesome!!!! i read non-stop and was actually scared i would finish it too soon....what did i do? i grabbed another book to read first. haha. weird me. hmm i finished that thin one in a day..oh no...

So i went to Evangel to buy a book by the same author of that thick book...that kept me busy for 2 days..hahaha....dropped by the bookshop to get mounting board for my 'art&craft'.



I needed to work on the CF sign board. I was looking forward to do it...the one issue i had : WHAT DESIGN????? oh i ran ideas over and over in my head but i couldn't settle on one idea...sighs...so i just grab colour papers and did something simple...i wanted an autumn kinda shade : red, orange and yellow...and i found out i didn't have ORANGE PAPER...gaaahh!!! how did i not have that colour?? so i did measuring and cutting and erasing...craft really takes time away fast. I did it for about 2-3hours...it turned out okay i guess...i was glad at least the letters were straight...and i checked the spelling over and over to make sure..(my dad actually tried to trick me at night but i knew i checked it already haha)..phew!

I'm glad im doing a lil' more to serve in CF. I had a call too, asking for a favour today. But i told my friend i wasn't ready....oh well i hope 1 day i would be..smiles..

No comments: