Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yay i made it through!!!!

Went for my undang yesterday...got picked up at 8am..so i woke up at 7am. haha. When i went into the van, the first thing popped in my head was "sigh i got no friend with me"...that wee yen ar...yorrr...hahaha...oh well...its too late to do anything. So when i reached the centre, everywhere were Kancils!!! haha...saw the circuit for motorbikes. So, i had to fill in some stuff and got a smart card thingy. One thing i realize, many people were smoking. Anyway i went to my block where i would get my hours of 'knowledge' hehe. Sat right in front. I didn't know anyone so i decided front was good. =)..

So it began. It wasn't bad actually. Thank God for funny, interesting instructor. So i didn't feel like falling asleep. Though it would be so much better of i had a friend there..hmm. Anyway i was looking forward to break time cause chee woh said he'll come teman me since i so lonely hahaha. The instructor showed really silly videos and eerie pictures of dead people after an accident. That's what kept me awake haha..break was at 12pm as chee woh guessed. So i told him to get chao kueh teow which was something simple. He reached about 12.20pm....people were still lining up to get food at the cafeteria...it was really packed so we ate in the car...talked about the instructor and stuff under the sun..haha..i played with the penguin toy awhile too...at 12.45pm i packed up to go back in the hall...really glad he came lo..i wouldn't want to be really lonely lo..sigh..really thank God he stays nearby too...

At 2pm, i was feeling kinda tired already. He kept telling jokes so it wasn't too bad..then, he went out of the hall for a few mins...my goodness i really wanted to doze off then...The class ended at 3.15pm...had to scan thumbprint before leaving...hehe. While waiting, i listened to my mp3 ((Good thing i brought it))...my hp battery died!!!! Half way texting david somemore while he's in the airport...yorrr...oh and many people were smoking again...sad lo...and i'm breathing there...oh well......was glad when i got home...was really dead tired i decided to not go for GHM....super tired lo..not enough sleep..hehehe....and its still holiday for me..hehe

No comments: