Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm sooo tiirrreed...aaaa....*bluurrr face

Woke up at 6.45am....wow. At 7, i woke my friend up. haha. He picked my up at 7.30am and went for breakfast...i ate pau!! hehe. Then, picked up Sarah and went to Eunice's house. So after all that, we left about 9am...after an hour+, we reached Kuala Kubu Bharu..not bad...Chee woh was good with roads. We stopped by the dam to take pics. Nearby, was the same place he stole a sighboard!!! hahaha..

When we got there, no one was there to greet us..hehe. Jin Ern called them and we were allowed to go in. Overall, the trail wasn't difficult. The starting was a 15minute walk...quite boring after awhile haha...so, we went through small rivers for the fun of some excitement =)...Sarah was the only one who got bitten by a leech. eeeuuww. She was okay..

There were fishes!! lots!!! The water was really cold. By the time we reached the waterfall, the water was extremely cold there. brrrrr. The sun was up and the water was freezing. I was...half haha. I didn't want my whole bady to be cold so yea i was half..not a very good thing cause i felt the cold more than the heat =)..David brought his super cool SLR camera and was shooting non-stop at the waterfall. Lots of pics to get soon!!! haha..we stayed there for quite some time..to rest and play in the ice-cold water...Chee woh and Ben Shane tried to catch fish!! Shane said he won't miss cause there were so many but in the end, they didn't get any. hahaha. oh well..it was interesting watching them try..Chee Weoh called his 'penguin' down but i didn't like ice-cold((though that would be ironic for a penguin)) so i stayed up on the rock, enjoying the sun..hahaha...esther was really busy builiding rocks!!! stacking them up. It was nice so relax there...we left the waterfall at 2+ and went back on the trail.

Since i brought my stuff, i decided to bathe...hahaha icy-cold tap water felt good. I smelled good too after my bath hahaha...then, i realized i left my slippers in the car so agnes accompanied me to walk all the way, get the slippers and come back to return esther's, which i wore to walk. After getting mine, agnes told me she'll take Esther's crocs and go ahead while i walk slowly. She was really nice...feel so bad for her. I had a headache since i was walking under the sun back and forth. But anyway, i took a slow walk there to be fair. When i reached, they reached the gate, so we all walked back from there...ita a 5minute+ walk from there to the car. My head wasn't very good. Chee woh told me to rest, so i tried but i couldn't really fall asleep..after awhile, we reached mcD. My head felt better...poor David had a headache that wouldn't go away...told him to rest la since it would help....after eating, we were quite awake in the car...we all started talking and being silly. Again, i'll say Chee Woh was good with roads so we got home safely and quite fast....i was so tired...i reached home at 7+..unpack my stuff. Went online with a blurr mind due to my low rate of energy...of all days, Joshua, David and Chee Woh drove me nuts today. It was insane!! i've never been so speechless before hahaha. I was super tired lo...all their talk made my laugh and was an overload...oh well...david was leaving and Joshua isn't in the country so give face la..hahaha...what a night for me..*yawn*

No comments: