Friday, February 20, 2009

What i did today when i was bored

I woke up at 10.15am today, daydream awhile....then i washed up. Went online. At 12 something, my friend called..he was gonna pass a book to Sarah and asked if i wanna go along since he knew i was bored at home haha. I called Sarah. She was gonna be home the whole day so i decided to go. Chee Woh picked me up at 12.45pm. Sipping my VeGood juice while looking through at his textbook...it was THICK and HEAVYYY!!!! my goodness!!! really hope my books won't be as bad as this..sigh. So he showed me topics on the heart, kidney, red blood cells..tons of stuff. It was amazing..he said when he reads his books, he stops to really wonder how God made our lives so detailed. He said he really salutes what God has done. haha. yeah it was amazing...

Anyway, when we got to Sarah's house, she was doing her puzzle. A guy named Timothy was there...we all helped. Many a times we were all 'Aaaa i wanna give up already'..it wasn't an easy puzzle. It looked like a sketched picture...which means the drawing didn't have clear thick outlining...and the background was WHITE!!!! ((precious moments puzzle by the way))..the hair colour was similar to the colour of the puppy and skin!!! aaaaa!!! hahaha it was crazy..we acomplished quite a bit. I cheated for the table cloth part by looking at the letters behind hahahaha...wat to do, it was light pink with lil' polka dots on it!!!...anyways, Sarah was happy we were there to help. hehe. Chee Woh took me home at 5pm. Time really flies. It was very hot and even the aircond released hot air when he started the car...the poor penguin soft toy was burning so i took it and played with it...dancing and flapping its flippers in front of the aircond. hehehe. oh well. That's what i did today. And i have UNDANG tomorrow!!!!!!! eeee lousy Wee Yen can't go with me....if he could i wouldn't die of boredom that much...sobs...he owes me.

No comments: