Thursday, February 12, 2009

The day i feel finally settled...

Woke up at 6.30am today...1 hour late.oh well. Got up and went to my parents' room. Turns out, dad had to bring me to school..all the way in Cheras. When i got there...one by one the teachers kept asking what i was doing here. haha. They all thought i was bored and too free. When Mr Tan was free, i followed him to his office while he filled my college application. It was hard reading his cursive writing. I caught one word he mumbled while he was writing : dedication..i wondered if i really had that. Well....im glad that the principal of the school thought so =)...i had a good time looking around his office..the memo's on his whiteboard, trophies on his shelf, his blazer hanging, aircond blowing directly at me and....the photo frame with groups of pictures half done((suppose to be for the Ex-principal))...hahaha. The fault of the prefectship board 2008!!! hehehe...**grins**...
So anyway, he discussed some with me and finished it. The best part, he placed the sheets of paper on the table and said "okay, lets pray". I closed my eyes and he prayed for me. I thought about it...i really missed having teachers doing that so willingly..sigh..i felt soo grateful. When he said "amen", i thanked him. In me, i thanked him a repeatedly.
After that, my dad couldn't come yet so i hang around school till about noon. Went for break, watched the seniors during their standard-taking. Got to talk to Harry too since he wasn't in PE attire and wasn't allowed to take part.
So, i helped amanda with her work. I found out that i don't really have the patience for admin work.haha. Sorting out teast papers, copying names and typing data into the computer....not really my cup of tea.hehe.
When i got home, i checked my mail. Found out that i couldn't get an extended duration for my application to UWC. Am i to be sad or happy?? well honestly, im sad cause after all the effort, it just didn't happen. I'm glad because, i don't sense that unsettled feeling anymore. I'm glad and thankful i'm studying locally first. I'll get my chance later on. Phew at least now i'm sure what i'm gonna get ready for. =).

No comments: