Monday, August 29, 2011

5th day of Aus trip!



Today's weather is just nice. Not too cold to be wearing jackets. One thing that I really love about it here is the parks. People sitting anywhere on the green grass spending time together or even just wasting their lives away. I've always wanted to do that but the grass in Malaysia are usually too long, gives out a strong smell or full of mud. There's green almost everywhere here and the skies look extra blue with a mess of clouds.

Food is awesome. Grocery shopping here is SO fun! There's all kinds of everything. The roast chicken are sooo good, coming out fresh from the oven so there's still a soft and juicy texture to it. Fruit juices mainly come in huge plastic bottles and the cheese section is so wide.

People here are generally nice. The take time to convey their words politely and add a huge smile to it. A cashier at a huge supermarket made my day the other day.

I have only a few days left here before I go back to Malaysia and start a new sem. Sigh. Wish I had more time for me to do my own stuff like journaling, making a scrapbook, read some books and even think about the year ahead. Like blogging right now =)

No comments: