Thursday, September 16, 2010

Throwing thoughts

Good day today. A lot of muscle tired-ness and sweat. Jogging in the morning was good. The cool air, the healthy people? haha. And then dance practice for this sunday. =(  This sunday. 

*breathes in* 

I cannot seem to not be myself. I did try. But i failed. Self-consciousness and the feeling of my lacking ability kicked in.

Usually it excites me to dance. Though i can't do it well, i love it. But something about this dance scares me, makes me wanna crawl under my shell. 

I've never had this tidak apa attitude during a last practice before. God help me. Help me not to focus on myself and what i cannot do. It's hard but to know you're watching me helps. Besides, Jon says this song means to be synchronized with you. 

YOU, and not my dance partner. 

I shall not complain. Paul says to run as if to reach the goal ahead. I just hope i'll be able to do it this weekend. 

No comments: