Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday and Tragedy

I have 2 feelings at about the same moment. Joy wishing a friend a great birthday on skype and speechless-goosebump feeling when i heard someone i knew passed away tragically. 

Let's deal with the sad part first. Warren told me the news and i was shocked. Just couldn't believe it. I dare not imagine the scenario. I remember when i heard a similar news last year, it hit me so unexpectedly that i didn't have words to say. Why did people i know have to die? (its so human to think this way though life and death aren't in our control). I find it so hard to empathize with people when it comes to this. Things happen so suddenly, people start sharing their regrets and lend whatever help they can. Oh man, it's so unbelievable. =(

http://pressrepublican.com/0100_news/x1560863425/Hit-and-run-driver-identified

God, i don't know what to say....I pray you give his parents Strength to go on LIVING. Let them not wake up and go to bed everyday feeling such deep sorrow. Be their Hope. Amen.



Yes, so the better part for last. Almost forgot a friend's birthday until i got home and realized the date. (times when i don't write notes in my notebook, i tend to not be aware of the date). Sorry!  

So, he is away from home and has made skype calls on his 18th birthday. haha. Blessed birthday Wee yen!!! I was half past midnight and you Tried to stay awake. Awww. Many more surprises coming your way I'm sure! God will bless you in so many awesome ways i know it. 

No comments: