Friday, September 3, 2010

Blooper for the day

Mixer was interesting. I guess I should attend ADP's events sometimes just to mingle mingle. 

Spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out the best way to tie a bright orange-yellow-greenish beach skirt. I did it!! My new accomplishment. 

So what nonsense happened at this time of the day? 9pm.

Here, the paraphrased version since i can't remember the exact words.

Choong : Last time, when parking was 3 bucks, i put in a 10 and my change came out in 50 cent coins. 

Me : *laugh laugh laugh* (gets out of car, puts ticket into autopay machine and insert money)

(realized a stupid mistake and turned towards the car)

Me : oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!  *sound of tons of coins dropping in the machine*

Choong : *LAUGHS*

Me : *whine whine whine*

Yup, i do that. Fall for mistakes even when i was JUST told. I now have a HEAVY wallet full of TWELVE 50cent coins. Awesome la lynn. *clap clap* 


No comments: