Wednesday, January 20, 2010

(no title)

Okay, there are things i wanna complain so much about but i think i have done enough of that today..the grumbling and being moody and frustrated. 

....

wooo my name....(sorry, S.S.)

TA-DA!!!!!!

*blink blink blink*


Instead, i wanna thank God for my theory results!!!! i actually forgot all about it and so i got a shock..i know it's Just grade 5 and pretty lousy for me to have only taken it at this age  =(  but i still thank God that i got 96/100!!!!! was like....whoa..teacher called me but i couldnt answer it since i was in class and so she texted me and told me...i went "whoa!" staring at my phone during class break and my friend asked what's so cool about my maths notes since that was behind my phone. I could have screamed! (well at least a lil' bit). Angeline congratulated me with a hug! was so glad at the moment...haha..smiles. Now mum reallyyyyy wants me to continue with my piano and all...hmmm

I'm tempted to grumble d...haha...i shall stop here..bye bye! =)

No comments: