Saturday, January 2, 2010

God, the credit is ALL TO YOU

Dear God, 

I can't explain the joy in me right now. It's the second day of the year and i already have a surprise from You!!! if i weren't typing this down, i think i could cry tears of joy. You never never fail to even answer a little prayer done weeks ago, years ago.....by whoever. And i hope it won't stop here or even slow down. Compared to what i've been worrying about, this has given me a boost for tomorrow!!! the answer will be yes, though i have lots to still think about. It's now or never. Plus, with this surprise, God i think i have some assurance. Deuteronomy 11 :12. You, are awesome, God. Thank you thank you thank you. And continue to help me as i help others. I know there's still a loooong road but this is the start!!! 

With love,         

Lynn.         

No comments: