Friday, January 8, 2010

Last weekday of holidays

I start my 4th sem this coming monday. Not really hyped about it. It's my fourth sem and i'm still uncertain about so many things like "where's that classroom?" "How do i look at this timetable?" "Whats T2??" sighs....i feel like a small girl all over again. 18+ already...i need to grow up!!!

Oh well..other than grumbling about monday, it's also a special day...NOT JUST 1st day of sem, 1st day of exams for A-levels students, a friend returning or anything....but it's MANDA's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! shall not spoil the moment so i shall stop there. hehe... 

This year, what are my resolutions?? i think i have some, but as always, it's difficult to have them all ticked by the end of the year. I actually prefer surprises!!! but yea...i do hope i'll be able to grow more and more and not remain as this LITTLE, IMMATURE, and this "in a shell" girl. Of having so many people to support and encourage me, i can still feel lonely at times. haha, what a thought.  smiles. 

Oh well.....(okay i said that earlier), I still have God...

No comments: