Friday, December 18, 2009

The start of Christmas events!!!




Cell harvest went alright. The day didn't start right though. I woke up late since my alarm didn't ring cos my phone battery died. hehe. Supposed to help sort out attires in church. ooops. But anyway, the night went well....with lots of laughter, colours, lights and pictures!!!  

Thank God i managed to play fairly well for the songs. phew. It's really scary to play when i can't hear what i'm playing. A thousand thank Yous, God!!! 

 

I finished by 10pm and went to join GHM caroling but then it was raining so i just met everyone at Aunty Gwen's house. They had done two streets. Pretty upset i couldn't be part of it but i'm glad i went anyway for the fellowship and seeing everybody in the dress code was soo cool!!! The christmas feeling was there, the deco was beautiful and cozy. mmmm. I love this family of mine. 

My cough is still here to stay but thank God there's hardly any high temperature. I can enjoy my Christmas!!!!!!  =)))))

No comments: