Monday, December 7, 2009

Finals' week. Final week.

Yesterday, i had a spicy dinner...my grandma cooked...fuh...it was good, but my tummy didn't doesn't like the heat during the night...every dish cooked had chili in it. Asam fish, spicy curry tasting marinated chicken, paku veggie in coconut milk curry sauce, lala in spicy sauce...
Crazy. And it was just grandma, uncle and I...come to think of it, i have not eaten a lot of spicy food lately. Oh no, i'm loosing it...

Finals started today. Hoping for the best. There's so much to cover...*deep breaths*...need to maintain a consistent grade. Everytime i think about my CGPA, i remember Dr Goh saying "don't aim for mediocracy". It feels like a tough challenge. And it's haunting me..haha
Oh well...after this thursday I WILL BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo i can't wait for :
1. Shopping!!!
2. GY camp
3. Movies!!!! (so left behind)
4. EXERCISE
5. Reunion!!!!
6. Housecleaning (still many boxes)
7. Putting up christmas tree
8. CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! carolling, presentation, presents to open!!
9. Meet up with many many friends
10. More driving?
11. almost forgot....Computer games!!!! and L4Dead 2 if i can =)
12. My own Photo scrapbook if I still have time
13. Story books (calling out to me)
14. Photo shoot with coll friends

Oh and i want to go to Pavilion to see the awesome Christmas deco!!!!

wooo there's more to the list....hehehe

Ah...week's not even passed yet so...dream later...

God, bless me with a good week kay?? i need it... =)

No comments: