Thursday, December 17, 2009

*cough cough* *ahem*

I am not feeling well. Borderline of getting a fever already. sighs. But i'm sure i'll get well soon. =)

Went to college to finalize some stuff for American Flyer. When i got there, Fuh i see all the lecturers in the staff room syok sendiri-ing singing Christmas carols and making noise!! What a great moment to see they have fun too. The deco was all put up nicely, shiny shiny lights everywhere...aahhh the nice cozy chrismassy feeling. *smiles*
Then, i was dreading to do work cos my throat just felt bad. Drank down two bottles of water already and still...
About 5pm, friends picked me up for a movie since i agreed and had already turned down a few invitations cos i wasn't free. I didnt know it was a 2hour 45mins movie at first...i needed to be at church for practice tonight too. And i have no excuse not to go although i'm sick since i went out for a movie. hehe.





Okay so i took the scariest picture online. But i would say, it was a different kinda thing. A lil' bit of pocahontas, a touch of transformers(robots) and matrix (connection thingy to the head). All in all, interesting. For 2, almost 3 hours....my goodness..haha. I think it's promoting a size 0 female body shape too...scaryy...haha
For me, i like all the glowy, shiny stuff...heyy it's really pretty kay?? imagine neon light purple and green.."wooooo"...=)

Anyways, i did go for practice at 9.30pm. An hour more of practice. I felt like leaving in pyjamas since i felt sick enough to do so...but i didn't. Not really. =)

Just hope i'll be better tomorrow, less coughing as there's gonna be night carolling and harvest event for my parents' cell. *deep breaths*

I wanna have a joyful, jumpy Christ-mas!!!!!

No comments: