Sunday, May 23, 2010

The joy of lil' cousins

Yes. Children grow up real fast. So i thank God i got to spend time with my cousins in Hong Kong. Plan to visit my twin cousins in the states sometime, next year maybe? (pray for the money to go). I don't wanna miss meeting them at this point of their lives. I want them to grow up knowing who 'this cousin from malaysia is' and it's really a great JOY to have spent time with children when they're really young, small and carefree. It just kicks all my personal troubles..*sigh* i really want to go next year (huge wish in my heart)

So, since i went to Hong Kong, i shall post some pics of my cousins!!!!

 

He cozyly got into a luggage bag and said "hey! zip me up!"

Cate with Sugar bunny!!! (kinda like marshmallow)

He step and 'killed' a dead bug

Bren after kung fu class

Ever seen a 2 year old+ being emo?? (upset)

Cate and I made Lemon Ice...told Chris to show a sour face and this is what he did

BIG burger..and i feel like a pig after finishing it with joy..haha

Michael showing a straw he brought home from school

No comments: