Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ever wondered when surprises will end??

So far, NEVER.

It all started with a visit by two lonely people..haha kidding kidding.. 

I decided to sleep early since i was tired from such a tiring week of finals and also because i didn't feel myu birthday coming..But... 

at 11.30pm, Cheewoh and Josh came over!! and i got a tub of...ICE CREAM!!! mmmm...their reason for such a present is to help me cope with the weather and its somewhat like my home (supposedly some where cold since the penguin nickname sticked). And we spent about 2 hours talking about theology..haha..it was pretty interesting since i've never had one..deep stuff i tell you..What a special topic to be discussed on my 19th birthday... 

I'm not sure if i will have this again next year..there's always a point in study life where friends go overseas to study. One goes, and i'm left with one less friend. Pretty sad..oh well... 

On the first of May, i was to meet a handful of friends for lunch to do a small celebration..turned out, there were 10 people! We had a good time at the lunch table, and a time of berbonding session..well we tried.. 

I got a pair of cool funky shades which i could never wear out but they were so cute! Got the book i've been wanting and a ring!! which i had No clue how they got away with it without me looking..but i was soo happy i could have screamed and hugged them all at once! haha..A warm and fuzzy purple-black scarf and a sweet photo frame  =) 

I HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS!!! 

Sadly, it rained in the night...so i had japanese dinner with family..the rain kinda killed the mood but it was a good time..and oh!! of all times, mummy made me eat raw salmon by free will. hehe..i did, but the texture was yucky. I mean, i like jello and all but having to chew a piece of meat which is raw is pretty eeky this way..haha..well at least my boyfriend in Future wouldn't have to spend so much when it comes to japanese food.. 

Went home, had awesome tiramisu cake!! mmm...dessert is just so good you know? 

On sunday, i was all ready to go for my retreat. PULSE in church was good..made a new friend, who was the friend Shok chen was talking about. Had a great time..was a little disappointed i couldn't stay for the service..again, i had to leave Shok Chen even after she came all the way. But i thank God for her enthusiasm..and i pray the fire will Never go out..

And so, my friend picked me up and we met everyone else at the ministry house. Had a meeting with Dr Goh...sometimes i think "wow, the vice president is the advisor for the 12th CF in HELP UC!!" which is soo amazing...hehe.. 

And there! a surprise i sooo did not expect!! i thought we were all gonna go to melaka and maybe celebrate with a piece of cake there since we were all gonna be busy..but then there was Daim cake from IKEA!!! THE WHOLE CAKE!!! awesooooomme!!! Even they had wrapped up gifts for me..how sweet and loving is that?? i got more amazing books and a beautiful butterfly necklace. 

What more can i ask than friends who made extra effort to text me or visit me or buy pressies for me and even spend a day with me?? Friends i haven't even know for a year, friends which i don't even know how many people there are in their family... 

MUMMYDADDYJAREDASHLEYJEREMYTANKAELYNNENAOMILYNNEETTEJEREMYLIM 

JASMINEMANDAESTHERSUYIIRAJOSEPHINEVICTORHENRYMATTHEWPONGVINCENT 

JOCEYKARUNAALVINMELBETSYSUEJERNSHIMRONDANIELAARONAMANDAWONGDESMOND 

TIMJONWEEYENJONNGINJANEMSSIAOMSELLENPUANMAGJENYEEMONICAMABEL 

CHARITYJENNMINGJANICEKEVINKHOOYENLINGXIAOWENCANDICEMEIJEANHWAITAH 

CHEEWOHJOSHUASARAHDENNISSHIRLYNNJENNIFERMIRIAMWILLIAMJOELLIMWAYNE 

HANNAHTANNIZAAUDREYYAKJUSTINLIMBEATRICEESMIEKENNYROWENANGELINE

NADIRAAUNTYAMYUNCLERONALDSANAMJOANNABRYANNGBRYANONGCAROLYNCARMEN

CHERIELYDIAGRACEGOHDAVIDDIANERENEEELZAEUNICEHENGHUATIVANJAMESCHOONG

JIASHENGKAYAUNKENLILAWRENCEMAYSHINMRNIGELNICHOLASNICOLENIGELKHOOP

PEICHERNCHEEHAUSHOKCHENVICTORIAWARRENWEILIWEI-I........JESUS!!!


So...there's a few more than these whom i remembered wishing me....pretty cool actually after listing them all..oooooo..once again,

I HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS!!!!


(pics will be up later)

 

No comments: