Thursday, March 22, 2012

All gone to WASTE?

So today was second day of babysitting. Or supposedly.
Phone had no line since 3pm and I thought it would just come back when I got home. But it didn't. So I drove out earlier today, looking forward to a good evening. Then came the JAM. My first jam in perth. And it was pretty bad. Thank God it only lasted about 15-20min but it was tiring, driving a manual car. Anyway...I drove, petrol light started blinking!!! I prayed that I would be able to get home later.

Then the worst came. I decided to restart my phone. The line came back and so did a SMS. And it showed a msg sent about 3pm-ish saying that I didn't need to babysit tonight. Talk about devastated, frustrated and regretful. My engine died and I just sat in the car, thinking how stupid I was to not restart my phone earlier. =(

So I drove home, glad the petrol light wasn't blinking and glad there was no traffic. But with a worry. So much regret. What am I gonna tell my parents?! Yesterday I left an hour earlier because her dad came home early and dad said it was a waste of petrol going all the way there. sigh. I'm so upset now. And with the assignments piling up. My mind is so not at rest. How do I take things one at a time like thissssss.....

No comments: