Monday, June 28, 2010

Dessert at Subang!


Yes, he was Honored to be the first guy to take me for dessert at such an hour. haha. Though i'd rather not ask my dad for that again. 

I had dessert at Snowflake yesterday!! Was surprised when Joshua told me we were gonna go to Subang. wow. That's...........pretty far. haha. 

So anyway, it was interesting. Chinese ice kacang sorta thing. mmmm.

And what i found REALLY fascinating was this :

This, is a UFO thingy that flashes and vibrates when your order is ready to be collected(as stated in the picture above). 

COOL eh??


After finishing a huge bowl of ice, i got my first experience being around people watching the world cup!! The cheering of crowds were overwhelming...especially when i was standing there for just about a minute and Germany scored the fourth goal!!! fuh..i even saw some waving a small banner. Never thought i would even come close to this kinda crowd....Now i have  =)

No comments: