Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bible study, Prayer, Fasting, Dance, Research Proposal

Yup!!! From today! i shall not use Facebook  for the next 3 weeks to come!! Tough since i have people updating me but i guess i will ask my sister to check instead of me. (SEE no evil!!). 

Resurrection Sunday this year would be really really interesting. Service at a Park! How awesome is that! Well except that there will be no aircond =(  which is quite bad..so must pray lots for gooood cooool weather that morning. So, ghm is doing a dance (pretty surprised we actually managed to plan and choreograph steps). Thank God. Saturday was intense for everyone but i'm glad the little kiddos enjoyed it the more they danced...and THIS! is Joy. Relieved. Though there's more to do, thank God. Just hope they come back next week and remember.

One of the girls saw me in church today and said "Che che i can still remember how to dance" and another asked " Che che lynette, after this part *does action* is what? " I was soo glad they were enjoying and looking forward to practices. We only have a month to prepare. *deep breaths*

Saying that, i STILL have my UNDONE research proposal. It's not a lot i think but without my articles, i can do NOTHING. Which is just SAD!!! really frustrating that i can't start any portion of it. =(   So much left to do. And i have stats quiz coming up soon. It's getting harder for me. So confused!!!

*deep breaths*

One thing i keep hearing from a pastor today, "Give thanks, give thanks" . I took communion twice today..during main service and youth service. hehe. And so...i thanked, A LOT?? =)

God has been awesome.




My first girls bible study on Saturday went well. Though i'm still warming up, it was good..Don't know what to expect (as in the outcome), but i'm looking forward and hoping this adventure of studying the book of Psalms (never thought i would do that of all books) would give me something new to chew on. Don't think i've ever heard much of disecting Psalms. haha. 


No comments: