Thursday, November 5, 2009

What's up this week?

It's week 10 in college. Soo many things piling up...last minute me.

This week has been one of those 'many quizzes' week. Two today and one tomorrow. I guess i haven't been doing extremely well as usual but im getting there...(huh we shall see how finals go)..always grumble about political science...reminding myself there's no time to cover my textbooks for finals...and there's soo much to do. *screams in pillow*

Yesterday night, i attended the meeting for cf's worship team. Glad i decided to go since i would be missing soo much if i didn't. If people were to ask me why i agreed to be involved in the team? i would say......IT'S A CHALLENGE FOR ME..since i'll be in college for a few years, i should do something i don't usually do and learn to built and improve on it as time goes.
Before i start regretting of not doing it.

The main thing that's in my mind right now : PROM IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! not in a jumpy, screamy way but more like: tomorrow??? the day i have a quiz? same day i plan to meet my Jas and Manda (wheee so excited!!)...hmm.. how will i plan everything out so that i can do ALL of them excitingly and at the same time trying not to sweat so much?? my mind is unsettled. But i think i'll have a great friday, having to spend lotsa time with many friends!!! a tiring day too i can tell. (God, thanks for my fun week i love you!!!!)
Then, on Saturday my parents may decide to go to college for the parents day thing. Will see what they are actually gonna do. i wonder. haha. Need to spend time studying for moral quiz on monday as well as go for dinner with Lydia!!!! wheeeee!!! can't wait....

With such a busy weekend, it's gonna pass so fast. There goes. pffft. And hope again for another great week ahead...=)


-smiles-

No comments: