Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Strass et Paillettes"


Love this amazing colourful shot!!

I attended my first prom in college. In Impiana KLCC.


It was a busy day. Class in the morning, Cf and meeting up with Jas and Manda...to both of them : "Really really wish you both could have come over to to me up for the night...sobs...next year maybe???". Then, went to a saloon to do up some curls. It looked great as i was staring at myself in the mirror when each curl was done...and THEN, she BRUSHED HER FINGERS THROUGH IT ALLL!!!!! i could have broken the mirror with the sudden change of feeling i had...it looked 'natural' to her but kinda messy to me...=(...i guess next time i'll get a friend to do it, or no more curls for me thank you..

Went to Angeline's place to do touch up and all that stuff girls enjoy doing on events when we get to have fun dressing up..haha


My first thought that came to me when we reached the hotel, ‘the thin red carpet’…

As the ‘singles’ gave way to the two couples, the thought actually came, like, “aww I have no BOYFRIEND to go arm in arm with”.. ((not that I’m desperate okay, people don’t get funny ideas))haha…but yea it did hit me. Oh well…I’m glad I had friends who were walking one by one too.

Overall, it was alright. The food was pretty good, especially the bread pudding. Mmmm. There were 20+ tables. The hall was quite small, the ‘dance floor’ was small.


What was the best part of the whole event??

The pictures!!!!!! Duh…hahaha…especially with Choo’s awesome new SLR camera..whoooaaaa…the pictures looked amazing. And the best part of it was he actually enjoyed and was obliged to snap almost everything, everywhere. Soooo wanna get one of those expensive-heavy-super cool-device…one day one day when I feel I really deserve it.


So, we spent time eating, listening to lucky draw winners, clapping, cheering for friends who were voted for best dressed and prom queen and all, smiling so much to cameras and loosening up with

college friends more.



Prom queen!!!


There were lots of lucky draws and of course, choosing prom queen and king and best dressed...

So, this year's prom queen title went to ANGELINE!!!! woooo!!!! for all the preparation she did...nails,make up,hair...fuh.....it paid off!!


The craziest thing I did that night?? DANCE. Seriously. Not the couple dance since there were none and no slow music. At the end of prom, it was announced that the dance floor is open to anyone, and I thought “WHAT dance floor?? I don’t really see a dance floor”. Anyway, I went to a friend’s table,grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the front. No idea why I did that but yea I did that.


oooohhh there was this colourful spotlight on the stage....i could actually see the coloured rays coming out...sooo coool!!!! *wishing i had a super cool camera to catch that*


So, i reached home sooo close to midnight. Mum asked "so did the carriage turn into a pumpkin yet??"..haha...i love my mummyyyy...she made my night end so sweetly...*yawns*

2 comments:

Estha said...

OMG DUDE!! I dont even dare dance at the dance floor! LOL! RESPECT

Lynne said...

haha!!! it was a random syok-ness moment. I guess i didn't see myself doing that either =)