Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Political science really is a drag...

I'm really not liking it. I wished i did. I'm just not political-minded.frustrating. sighs. I tried to study it on monday but i gave up...really did. The words i were reading meant nothing to me so i closed the book and joined the adults with guitar playing for fun...

Everytime i enter the class i ask myself "what am i doing here again??". God help me please.

I have a quiz tomorrow and i hope i'll be able to pull it off. somehow. Psych quiz on friday too. And i need to finish a english paper thing by tuesday. Crazy english lecturer who's changing everything according to his own liking.

Don't ask me how i am cos nothing's changed. I still am not a really people person in college. It feels terrible. People make new friends and have many activities while i'm not budging. Hardly. But i'm living through it so i guess it won't kill me. Anyway, just 14 weeks and changes come again. *breathe*

Gotta go study.....trying to...no idea why i'm stuck with that subject.

No comments: