Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update!

So glad to be dancing again!!! after a weeks of 'break'. Had a torturous start that I cannot lift my arms for even 1 minute without feeling the heavy-ness.

When I woke up today, OMG. I really Did get a sorethroat!!! The funny part is I got it yesterday in dance class. Being upside down, trying to swallow my saliva. Seriously, what a fascinating and disappointing experience.

Today is Christine's last day working in P&J. Glad to know her and work with her these past weeks and the atmosphere will get more quiet without her around. So sweet to give us all a farewell present. =)

Tomorrow and Sat is time for brainstorming and berbonding with CF committee once again. What a packed weekend. Now that I think of it.........in just a week+, I've had and will be involved in 5 worship sessions. O_O Good stuff. I love singing. Even if I sound off sometimes. hahaha.

No comments: