Thursday, June 23, 2011

I wonder how God feels when he imagines his awesome plans but man chose to take the long journey to get there.

I imagine it to be big, to be something new and Moving Up...but I have no idea where it's all headed...which bugs meeeee. Do I just settle with simple and laid back since the awesome doesn't seem like it will happen and it may be just because I looked forward to having That as a super chun event?

God help me. To not be half-hearted. To accept what's reasonable even when it's not the best it could be.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Hey yo! No idea what "That" is, but tell u what I do know, our God is an AWESOME God, so there's no such as the "simple and laid back" option when its His option. =) Sit back, rest, and trust that when His plans come to fruition, you'll be standing in awe.