Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale....

I didn't know I could be so lack of breath in less than 5mins of exercise. Hilariously tiring! All of us in the class are going to build lotsa muscles from now on...don't know if that's a good thing but I guess there's a first time for everything. =)

Doing half sit ups to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song gives a very motivating feeling. An definitely picked the right song! listening to the instruments building up and the picture of Johnny Depp running around in my mind makes me laugh on the inside. By the next few months to come, she said we'll be doing it about 480 times, non-stop. She said that when we just started today and our jaws dropped and laughed in disbelief. woohoo. Joy. I have to get that song to keep it up! I am determined to achieve it! Slowly but surely.

Now will be a good time to get motivational postcards from Manda. *smiles*

What's better, my lil' sister got me awesome, quenching fluffy-ish green tea ice-cream when i got home!!! That was just Awesome. My sister cares about meeee. haha

No comments: