Sunday, January 9, 2011

All I saw outside was Fog

I am back from another tiring and refreshing retreat. And today's devo has reminded me....

There's responsibility up ahead and coming my way. (John 21:15-19)

Planning hours were long. Sometimes going around in circles, sometimes spending time on redundant issues and side tracking, oh so often. And we berbond through this.

Talk about not stepping outdoors for days.

And having too much food. For every meal.

Praying for 2 hours+ for everyone amazed me.

Tipping toe in the kitchen while helping to cook, in the bathroom and bedroom because of the icy floor.

Pictionary cards and Cranium was a great time of laughter. I shall get meself a deck of those!

Though the planning hours were tiring and long, the sharing, laughter, care and encouragements made my day.

God's still working. With this committee, with my portfolio and with the CF as a whole.

Just wish I knew how.

The journey down was breath taking! Enjoyed and took in the freezing air of Genting before coming back to the warm, polluted and stuffy air. hahaha

No comments: